Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Killer's new ablum

My first post definately has to be about The Killers! I am a big fan of theirs. Saw them live in February 2007 and will be seeing them again next feb at the O2 in Dublin :)

I finally bought the new album 'Day & Age' last friday and have been listening to it ever since! I had already heard Human which has been getting a lot of radio time and Spaceman. Human is ok but I think Spaceman is great. I had a feeling that this album would have a more electro sound, like some of the tracks on Sawdust, but thank God it isn't. They have stuck to their pure rock roots which is the main reason why i like them so much. They have also added new sounds to some of their songs and it has really worked well. All in all i'm really happy with the new album!

Try to have a listen to it and let me know what you think.

No comments: