Sunday, November 23, 2008

Football (soccer)

I am a big fan a Italian football and my team is Internazionale (Inter). Last night they played against one of their biggest rivals, Juventus and won 1-0 :) I managed to watch the match online but first half heard it in american (by that i mean a horrible american accent and the commentator does not understand anything about football) and then in arabic! but at least i got to see them play and win! obviously the juve fans will say it was a lucky win...

I also saw the Chelsea - Newcastle game. I don't really support any EPL team but i have a softspot for Newcastle, mainly cos i have family there and have visited them. Chelsea were obvioulsy the better team and had plently of chances, but Newcastle showed their fighting spirit and somehow managed a draw. well done magpies!

No comments: